- 2 cups quinoa
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. Cook quinoa according to package directions.
2. Place cooked quinoa in a large mixing or serving bowl. Fluff with a fork. Add oil, balsamic vinegar, and sea salt. Finish with feta, mint, red onion, radish, and dried cranberries. Toss well and season with additional salt to taste, if desired.